The James E. White, Sr. Business Accelerator Grant is valued at $5,000 and designed to assist entrepreneurs with taking their business to the next level. This grant is made possible by Carlo and Nika White of White Holdings.
We are looking to award companies who have a specific plan for how $5,000 can have a material impact on business growth (purchase of new equipment, new training, new software, etc.). We are committed to helping candidates whose actions and habits demonstrate their personal commitment to their business growth.
One winner will be selected to receive the $5,000 grant provided by Carlo and Nika White of White Holdings.
• In business 3 years or less
• Business must be located in the 10 counties of the Upstate of SC
• Must be 51% African American owned business
• Applications accepted now through May 30, 2018
• Vetting process (includes face-to-face interview with candidate) June through July 31, 2018
Application deadline is May 30, 2018 by 11:59 pm
Special Event to Award and Announce Winner – August 2018